Module 6 Final Project (Part 1)

In designing my website I want to keep it simple while making it authentically me. The idea is to share my unique view of each project that we did this semester. The background on 3 out of the 4 pages displays a beach view which is something that is near and dear to me. I grew up in the Caribbean very near to a beach so daily I would wake up and my view was similar to the  background that I am sharing on most of the site's pages. I did not want to take way from the artwork on the gallery page so I chose an art gallery theme for that background to take the viewer off of the beach and to a gallery setting.  I have recently taken up photography and have take some pics of my daughters so decided to include these here as part of my original work as well. 

As part of my final site I plan to include some animation of text as well as customize the navigation bar to add some additional design elements to the site. Almost missed it, but updated the social media icons to better fit with the page and linked them to my current social media. Excited to get working on building the site. 







Comments